The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,254 People using Mojo
353,568 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

After 2 weeks mojo still not resolve our issues – please help…

Forums General After 2 weeks mojo still not resolve our issues – please help…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Qodux 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

klasikthemes

How long mojo can resolve suppport request? ticket #1919 and #2144

They also not reply our tweet for two days. Is there anyone on mojo? Or everything is work automatic?

Problem:

1) Our item sale but the price is $0, so there is no commision for us.

2) We have got notification about item sale via email, but it is not show in the dashboard.

3) Our new submitted item still pending for a week. (still not submit support ticket yet)

I think this is simple problem as mojo should have all sale recorder in their system….

thanks

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey there, just replied to your ticket and we’ll keep you posted on the progress we make tomorrow.

klasikthemes

ok, thanks for the reply… waiting the progress tomorrow…

klasikthemes

How about the progress? When the issues can be resolve…. thanks

klasikthemes

Almost  a week after I posted this thread but my issue still not resolved…. so its 3 weeks after I submit support ticket…

klasikthemes

after a month… my issue still not resolved… :(

Qodux

I have the same problem but not so big as yours. I got a message that I’ve made a sale but that sale doesn’t appear in my account, balance etc. I’ve submitted a ticket on 15 january (the sale was made on 13), Ive got their response that they will solve this, and now after lots of weeks, this problem it’s not solved. I’ve asked them if I can withdraw the amount of money from my balance + that sale… still no answer yet…

nsearle
    Key Master

@klasikthemes & @whoathemes

I am very sorry to hear for this earnings inconvenience. I would like to say that we spotted both of your issues and have made an update in your earnings and each of your balances should reflect that.

We were able to pinpoint the issue and can ensure that it will no longer be a problem for our sellers. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Qodux

Thanks a lot guys. Regards!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘After 2 weeks mojo still not resolve our issues – please help…’ is closed to new replies.