The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,217 People using Mojo
353,548 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Am i the only one who think mojo support slow lately?

Forums General Am i the only one who think mojo support slow lately?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LittleMikey 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

plus62

Last month i report a problem that i didn't get any email notification for sale and comments on my theme page, then they said they contacted the right team for the issue, days passed and no followups, then i asked again about that, and they said they waiting for the right team…, and no followup until now.

And days ago ( on 25 May ) i have issues about withdrawal and asked them, and didn't get any response, then buzz them on 27, even i cc'ed to JR Farr email and still no response until now.

even their twitter looks like dead.

Does anybody have a same experience? or its just me?

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey man, sorry about the delay this weekend as it was a U.S. Holiday so we were all out of the office and just getting back today. Maybe that's why our Twitter seems dead.

Anyway as far as the notifications I do remember when you reached a month ago and so do a handful others but I was under the impression this was fixed right away. We haven't had any issues since then so I had no idea. I'm sorry you're having issues, I'm also sorry if it feels like we're a little slow on replying as we definitely don't anyone to feel that way. 

I'll get with our team today and see what's going on with your notifications and get that resolved ASAP.

Thanks!

JR

plus62

Oh i see man,  thanks for taking care of it. I appreciate it. Cheers.

mouithsone

I've been trying to get in touch with them for the last two days, but no answers until now. Don't know why they promise something they can't keep!

Brady Nord
    Key Master

mouithsone, please email us at hi[at]mojoness[dot]com and we will be sure to get back to you. I have not seen your email or message but I will be looking for it.

Petr M

I have sent email too. Now I am waitting for usefull response.

LittleMikey

I can't agree to you guys.

MOJO has answered all of my questions very quickly and very useful.

I couldn't be happier with their support.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.