The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,217 People using Mojo
353,548 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Ambro Theme

Forums Item Feedback Ambro Theme

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Just bought this theme and it does not work, now I find I have to contact seller direct and there is no way to message this site of my issue. WTF  if you are going to sell themes and take peoples money then at least have a support system like evanto  or other sites like that where I can at least get some support for my purchase.  If no answer in one day will be requesting refund from pay pal.

beke

Hi Alistair,

We’re sorry for the troubles you’re having with the install. Our support team is happy to help. Best way to get the help you need is by contacting our support team ..so  please  Click here : http://www.mojo-themes.com/user/beke/ and go to Send me a message . Add  your request, site link and wp-admin login ( user and password ).

Thanks!

beke

Update : Now I saw that you have received a response to your private message after an hour of posting. Please check our response in your  Mojo account.

Thomas

Good morning my name is thomas ralf baraldi benites , and I made a purchase a long time this issue ambro 3 now has a new version , I had problems when I download even have e- mails registered on , I have two users there thomasbaraldi and thomasbenites and I can not log in at all, my email both long and login is thomasralf.baraldi@gmail.com or need thomas@daycom.com.br update the matter and would wish arrumassem my login , I await an answer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.