The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

1,647,412 People using Mojo
353,410 Downloaded items
2128 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Anyone received withdrawal for august ?

Forums General Anyone received withdrawal for august ?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  PogoThemes 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gnrocks

Hi,

Like many of you and as i usually do, i have requested a withdrawal at the end of august. But we are now september 18th and i still have not received anything (by paypal). Payments are usually on time, but this month it is still marked at pending.

Anyone having the same issue ? Or has anyone received his withdrawal for august ?

Regards

weborithm

Yes, I got mine yesterday. Email support for help, provided you requested your withdrawal in the last 3 days of August to be paid.

Rifki

Same here, the withdrawal still pending proccess..

IulianN.

Same here, and I think last month the same problem pff  :)

Yup, no payment, and 2 support requests sent over the past week, not one answered yet!!

C'mon guys this is not the way to do business, this needs sorting! This has happened the past 3 months now.

You're doing a great job, but you need to get this sorted.

IulianN.

I received my payment yesterday after 10 days :)

PogoThemes

Its already been October 3rd but my request is still pending. Also sent 5 support requests and a couple of tweets but none of them answered yet. This is really frustrating. I tried everything to get in touch with the support team but my bad luck. Can any one suggest me how to get in touch with the MOJO themes support?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.