The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,188 People using Mojo
353,526 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Buyers – What theme would you like to see?

Forums General Buyers – What theme would you like to see?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nathrat 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This one’s for the buyers – what theme would you like to see?

I like to make something a little more original than the usual stuff so I’m open for ideas on what you’re after..examples: Driving instructor’s website template, martial arts school website template….what are you after?

nathrat

I try not to get too specific like that. I for one, wouldn’t want to create a template that could ONLY be a martial arts template. Red Fred could be a martial arts template for example, or it could also easily be a driving instructor template, it just boils down to content and images.

Seems like you would be really restricting your sales if you made a template that could only be used for one small niche. If you really want to go for a specific template though, I would recommend a big niche. Like real estate or restaurants. They seem to do pretty well.

Just my 2 cents.

Anonymous

Cheers nathrat, I know I shouldn’t niche too small I was just looking for ideas; I always design my templates to be used for other stuff too but have to admit I’d like to niche on my next template just for the creative challenge.

nsearle
    Key Master
    I would actually have to say that niche markets can be quite profitable. But I agree with @nathrat – you shouldn’t get too niche, unless you have a direct need for it. 

Here are some of my ideas for you:

• Weight Loss
    • Sports
      • Golf
      • Football
      • Basketball
      • Generic
    • Music / Guitar
    • Workout / Fitness

Just some ideas!

Anonymous

Thanks nsearle, some good ideas there. I’ve decided my next theme will be fashion related, a shop or blog but I’ll keep these ideas in mind.

nathrat

There ya go. If you can pull off a really good store/shop, that could be really popular.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.