The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

1,846,504 People using Mojo
353,452 Downloaded items
2128 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Comment’s awaiting approval

Forums General Comment’s awaiting approval

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Heroic Themes 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am new author to mojo themes and I keep seeing that I have comments to my theme but I am not able to figure out where to “moderate them”. When I click on my notification tab and click the “some one has commented on your theme” it just takes me to the theme page.

Any help would be appreciated.

I guess it is a spam, I also experience it every day ..

Dozens of notification of comments from some of the same people appear over and over again, sometimes I get tired of it :( . I've tried to contact the staff and he promised to remove these spammer accounts, but until now they keep exist and bombarding me with spam. 

I hope Mojo can protect the seller from spam attacks..

Ok, thank you. I thought that may be the case. I currently only get a few a day so Im not to worried about it. I just wanted to make sure that if some one was looking for support they were not getting ignored by me.

Most of people do marketing on your site. Not dissociation for any post. just write 1 or 2 sent ex and put your signature. so moderator delete your post…..that's the reason  nothing new….   

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Sorry about the false notifications being caught as spam. I listed the issue internally and we will get it reviewed. Thanks for selling and being apart of Mojo!

Hey Brady, I have not received any of the false notifications in awhile. You probably know that but I just realized you responded to me here so I wanted to drop an update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.