The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,217 People using Mojo
353,548 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Converting from PSD to HTML

Forums Joint Forces Converting from PSD to HTML

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  carloshermoso 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Test

Hi guys,

I created PSD template, but I’m having problem with slicing.

I really hate that part. I created it for 960 grid system.

If anyone is interested, let me know for % and demo.

Thanks

Matt

To be honest harrismc, I don’t think slicing images and sticking them into a HTML design is the best way to go about it, the amount of images packed into the site is through the roof. Not good for people like me with 56KB/s internet.

If you want to make the change from one to the other if I were you I’d make a design frame in the same style as your site, so you’ve got the main blocks worked out for sizes and etc, then you can work in adding the images in.

If you need some help, or anything else, just send me an email – supersupercrazy[at]gmail[dot]com

Test

I didn’t thought everything need to be in images, but just part that can’t be done trough html & css.

So I need somebody to do it best possible way.

Matt

harrismc said:

I didn’t thought everything need to be in images, but just part that can’t be done trough html & css.

So I need somebody to do it best possible way.

CSS & HTML together are very powerful, I doubt there is anything within your design that cannot be done using CSS and HTML, and if they can’t be done using it there most probably is some way around using Javascript.

If you wish I could have a shot at making it for you, like I said, just give me an email and we can discuss

Test

I emailed you, lets give it a shot. :)

I specialize in web standards compliant web sites, using XHTML, CSS and jQuery.

PSD to XHTML, WordPress, Joomla!, HTML mail, Drupal, osCommerce, Magento, ….

Hand coded XHTML Strict markup. Semantic markup used for SEO (search engine optimization). Light-weight tableless CSS layout. Valid XHTML & CSS. Use of clean code.

Anyone interested in just give me a shout!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.