The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,252 People using Mojo
353,568 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

December Mojo Desktop Wallpaper

Forums General December Mojo Desktop Wallpaper

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cointilt
    Key Master

Greetings Mojo Members,

We would like to release a free set of December Calendar Desktop backgrounds for user’s to download ( with and without the dates ). We will be releasing one for each month and would love to include those made by our members and viewers.

If you would be interested in designing some entries, follow the guidelines below and send them to contact@mojo-themes.com

• Include multiple sizes for multiple screens ( 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1024×1024, 1600×1200, etc.. )
    • Include a version with AND without the calendar for the month of December.
    • Include either the Mojo Themes logo or the Mojo Themes Monster with the Santa Hat. ( provided below )
    • Do not use assets from other people without permission
    • When submitting, include a link to your Mojo profile. You must be a member of Mojo Themes to submit.

That is it so far. Here is a link to download some assets we have available for you right now. We will continue to update this and let you know.

Anatolie

Great idea cointilt! I’ll be thinking of some ideas to make some awesome Mojofied wallpapers!

Anonymous

Is this a competition or just for fun? 

Why don’t you advertise it on DeviantArt – there’s some awesome peeps on there and it will be great advert for Mojo. 

cointilt
    Key Master

robbydesigns said:

Why don’t you advertise it on DeviantArt – there’s some awesome peeps on there and it will be great advert for Mojo. 

This is just for fun. I think a contest in the near future could be a great idea!

Anonymous

cointilt said:

robbydesigns said:

This is just for fun. I think a contest in the near future could be a great idea!

I don’t have time to take part, boo hoo – don’t know why IO even asked if it was for $, I aint got the time anyway. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.