The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,208 People using Mojo
353,540 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Delighted… Second theme now on MOJO!

Forums General Delighted… Second theme now on MOJO!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Sweet Themes

Just wanted to share the joy for a moment as my second theme has been approved and released on MOJO Themes.

Bulldog is a premium WordPress newspaper theme that I've been sweating over for a little while, with quite a few features I'm pretty pleased to have pulled together.

Please check it out at http://www.mojo-themes.com/ite…..per-theme/

Where's the happy dance smilie? :)  

Matt Adams
    Participant

Congratulations, best of luck with sales.

Matt Adams
    Participant

Congratulations, best of luck with sales.

Sweet Themes

Thanks, looks like we joined MOJO very close together (same day no less), hope you're finding it a good experience too?

Sweet Themes

Thanks, looks like we joined MOJO very close together (same day no less), hope you're finding it a good experience too?

JR Farr
    Key Master

Nice job Sweet Themes!

JR Farr
    Key Master

Nice job Sweet Themes!

nathrat

Congrats. You have started your mojo portfolio off nicely.

nathrat

Congrats. You have started your mojo portfolio off nicely.

Sweet Themes

Thanks folks. :)  

I already have my next three themes or so in my head, they're all quite different though.  I guess variety is the spice of life?!

Ruven

Looks great!

Ruven

Looks great!

Sweet Themes

Thanks Ruven.  Design wise it's not overly complicated or flashy (as you can see), I used a number of leading news services (UK paper websites, NY Times, BBC News) and tried to tie together common elements and themes that the big boys work, and add a few extra bits and bobs to make it a simple install for WP users.

Sweet Themes

Thanks Ruven.  Design wise it's not overly complicated or flashy (as you can see), I used a number of leading news services (UK paper websites, NY Times, BBC News) and tried to tie together common elements and themes that the big boys work, and add a few extra bits and bobs to make it a simple install for WP users.

Ruven

Since it's a newspaper theme, complicated or flashy design elements would only disract. I think you did a great job by putting the focus on the content.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.