The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,236 People using Mojo
353,562 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Designer Wanted

Forums Joint Forces Designer Wanted

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  carljadaa 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am looking for a reliable, quality designer to work with me to sell WordPress themes on mojo-themes.

I am an experienced WordPress developer who has worked with clients all around the world, and I would like to expand my business into the theme market.

Individual must be from the U.S.A. Profits will be split 50/50.

I look forward to hearing from you!

carljadaa

Dear Nathan,

I have designed a theme and would like to propose it to you. Kindly find the JPEG ZIP file under the following link:

http://www.sharebeast.com/uzp6xqmpk6zp

You can also check out my other works in my portfolio at http://mintworks.me

The theme is called Limelight, and it is a 'light yet powerful photography theme.'

Details for the entire theme:

- The green colored style is the default color but could be changed to a different color through the theme's settings.

-Whenever an item is Green in color or has a Green border, that is the functionality of the item when it is hovered. 

- Naturally, the beveled rounded rectangle behind the Limelight Logo is above the Green line separator, but it slides down in the way it appears in the picture when hovered.

Home Page:

-The photo selection on the top is picked by making a post/picture Featured when choosing categories.

-Featured Albums, Flickr Widget, Twitter Widget, and About Me are flexible Widgets that could be changed to the user's preference.

PortfolioPage_SingleAlbum: 

-When user clicks on a photo, a slider view expands in the center of the screen, and allows the user to view the photos in full size with 'next' and 'previous' button functionality. 

-The 'Load More' button just uses HTML5 to add more photos to the page, exactly like Twitter's functionality when loading more tweets. 

Kindly let me know if you have any further queries regarding the theme.  

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.