The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,073,462 People using Mojo
353,465 Downloaded items
2128 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Designer/Front End Dev looking for a WordPress Developer

Forums Joint Forces Designer/Front End Dev looking for a WordPress Developer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  clasdesign 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

clasdesign

Hey everyone,

I am a designer and Front-End-Developer and I looking for a wordpress developer available to develop HTML Templates into WordPress to sell on Mojomarketplace, Creativemarket and other marketplaces. All Templates are responsive and based on twitter bootstrap. 

I already have some HTML templates aproved on Mojomarketplace and other markets which are ready to be developed to wordpress, you can see my store here: (https://www.mojomarketplace.com/store/clasdesign). 

The cut is 50/50, the developer would of course handle the theme development and support questions through a support forum after the theme was released and approved on the marketplace. I would prefer someone who has already few themes approved on mojomarketplace or other markets.

If you are interested please send your contact info as well as links to current themes which you have developed 100% of and handle support on. 

Please send me a PM if you are interested or send me an email to contact@clas-design.com

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.