The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,230 People using Mojo
353,560 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Duplicate Comments & Emails On Themes

Forums General Duplicate Comments & Emails On Themes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ruven 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

wpexplorer

Is anyone else getting duplicate comments and emails when a customer submits a new comment?

Weblusive

A lot of them! I really think this should be fixed somehow, hope the upcoming redesigned version won't have this issue.

nathrat

I've noticed this as well, didn't realize everyone else was having the same issue.

Ruven

Same here. Sometimes I get the same comment 4 times in a rwo.

Ruven

One of the buyers just mentioned that it happens when you refresh the page after you sent a comment.

Hopefully this will be fixed with the redesign :)

wpexplorer

If it's with the refresh…then maybe this can help ;)

< ?php if ( is_single() || is_page() ) wp_enqueue_script( 'comment-reply' ); ?>

VagrantRadio

AJ Clarke said:

If it's with the refresh…then maybe this can help ;)

< ?php if ( is_single() || is_page() ) wp_enqueue_script( 'comment-reply' ); ?>

Doesn't that just load a comment reply script if it's a single page or page? That won't help with reloading a page to see if the comment you just made is there. It's usually just a cache issue if the comment doesn't show up immediately.

Ruven

It seems to be fixed now anyway. I haven't got a single duplicate since the redesign launched :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.