The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,254 People using Mojo
353,568 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Getting Error after activating theme

Forums General Getting Error after activating theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  J.R. Farr 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I purchased the Gym & Fitness theme and uploaded to my WordPress site.  I then hit activate.  Now if I try and go into the dashboard it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare my_admin_styles() (previously declared in /home2/evolve/public_html/www.evolvegymoc.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-landing-page-and-coming-soon-page/ultimate-landing-page.php:536) in/home2/evolve/public_html/www.evolvegymoc.com/wp-content/themes/gym/includes/gym_admin_functions.php on line 7

I can’t switch the theme back to what I had before and I”m scared to go into my hosting account to reset everything as I don’t know if I lose all the information I had on the site.  What should I do?

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

bbPress ANTISPAM: Spam IP: Hey Brad, no worries you haven’t done anything wrong. It looks like there’s a conflict with one of your plugins. If you can you should try to deactivate your plugins then try again. If not, I would recommend posting your support issue on the item page so the seller can assist you if the problem is related to the theme.

Thanks!
    -JR

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.