The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,198 People using Mojo
353,533 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Graphic Designer Available

Forums Joint Forces Graphic Designer Available

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  PWD 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I've been a designer/photographer for 7 years now. I'm self taught, and talented (not trying to be cocky). I know design well, but don't understand/enjoy/want to pursue, html and coding. If we can imagine it, I can make it. I'm very skilled at Photoshop and illustrator, and I keep my files organized in a way that makes it easy for people to slice. I've done a few sites in collaboration with the 'coding ninjas' and it's worked out great. 

I'm sick of making changes that look stupid and don't make sense for a flow, because a client requested it. I want to try making some stuff that I (or we) like and that WORKS. I'm new to mojo themes and heard about it from one of the makers. Sounded pretty sweet so I signed up.

If you're a semi-creative 'coding ninja' (love that term) and want to collaborate on a project send me a message. I'm also open to someone with an idea needing a designer, as long as your idea/vision is flexible.

Just throwing that out there,

Steve

IulianN.

Hi Steve,

A link with your portfolio will be great :)

I just finished it yesterday. Here it is: krop.com/stephenferris

Anonymous

I'm in the same boat as you Steve, good luck finding a good coder. 

Great post btw.

Thanks Robby,

Good luck to you as well!

PWD

I sent you a message from your profile page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.