The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,217 People using Mojo
353,548 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Greetings from the US

Forums Introduce yourself! Greetings from the US

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

TrueThemes

Hey Everyone,

We just joined the Mojo Themes community. We're a 3-man crew that specializes in premium WordPress themes.

We currently sell on ThemeForest but we're excited to give Mojo Themes a go. We just submitted a theme to Mojo so it should be approved sometime soon.

We're always looking for design talent so if you think you've got what it takes, please feel free to message us with some sample work.

We're really looking forward to working with you guys. Have an awesome weekend.

Cheers

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey Guys!

Welcome to MOJO themes! ;) I'm definitely familiar with you and your team. You guys create some amazing work so I'm excited to see you here and now I'm intrigued to go take a sneak at your theme. 

Again, welcome and if there's anything you need, let us know!

-JR

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey Guys!

Welcome to MOJO themes! ;) I'm definitely familiar with you and your team. You guys create some amazing work so I'm excited to see you here and now I'm intrigued to go take a sneak at your theme. 

Again, welcome and if there's anything you need, let us know!

-JR

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Hey! Like J said, welcome to MOJO and we are stoked to see you around the marketplace. You have really great work and we hope to help you make some great sales over here. You can always contact us through our profiles or via contact email with any questions you have and we will be sure to work with you in any way we can.

Talk to you soon!

Brady Nord 

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Hey! Like J said, welcome to MOJO and we are stoked to see you around the marketplace. You have really great work and we hope to help you make some great sales over here. You can always contact us through our profiles or via contact email with any questions you have and we will be sure to work with you in any way we can.

Talk to you soon!

Brady Nord 

TrueThemes

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. We're super excited to be part of your community.

Cheers :)

TrueThemes

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. We're super excited to be part of your community.

Cheers :)

Weblusive

Creators of famous “Karma” theme! Welcome guys, you'll like it here!

nathrat

indeed welcome. Glad to see you here. Looking forward to your release.

nathrat

indeed welcome. Glad to see you here. Looking forward to your release.

TrueThemes

Weblusive said:

Lol, Yes Karma is indeed our baby ;) . Thanks so much for the welcome. Happy to be here on Mojo.

TrueThemes

Weblusive said:

Lol, Yes Karma is indeed our baby ;) . Thanks so much for the welcome. Happy to be here on Mojo.

Ruven

Nice to have you guys! :)

Ruven

Nice to have you guys! :)

Anonymous

Welcome along, I'm sure you find the smug level on Mojo is far less than that of TF ;-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.