The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,234 People using Mojo
353,564 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Hello from Sweet Themes!

Forums Introduce yourself! Hello from Sweet Themes!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  israelshirk 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Sweet Themes

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to introduce myself here.  Very proud to say my first theme is live on MOJO Themes (it’s here, if you want to look, or even purchase a copy).

I’ve been working with WordPress for a few years in previous positions, and created one-off WordPress sites for a few clients too.  This is my first venture into creating themes for sale on their own merit.

I plan to bring out more themes in the coming months, and I hope that each will bring something new and unique to the marketplace.

While working, I’m no doubt going to pick some of your brains on here, and I hope to share my knowledge in return. I’ve been lurking and I get the impression that you’re a friendly bunch who aren’t shy in helping one another out.

Anyway, “Hello”.

Paul

JR Farr
    Key Master

Hey Paul! Nice to have you here and great job on your first item. Looking forward to having you around here and seeing your upcoming themes.

Be sure to let us know if you need anything.

Sweet Themes

Thanks for the welcome.

Do I need anything?  A few hundred sales to get me kick started perhaps? :D

Other than that, I’ll just be poking around the forum here and there to see what I can learn and perhaps share with others.

Ruven

Hi Paul!

Interesting theme you did there. Hope we can see some more soon :)

Anonymous

Hi from the UK, look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sweet Themes

Ah, a fellow resident of these frosty isles!

Thanks everyone for welcome. :)  

israelshirk

Welcome to Mojo! :)

Sweet Themes

Thanks Revoken, you're on a posting spree just now I see! :)

israelshirk

Yeah I know. I had some time yesterday to post around the forums and being active in the community for a little while. I visit the forums many times, but just to read some topics and welcome new people. I don't have the time to stay hours on the forums, but when I have the chance, I don't see posting 10 posts for example a time taking thing to do ;)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.