The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,234 People using Mojo
353,564 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Help getting my theme approved.

Forums Item Feedback Help getting my theme approved.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LittleMikey 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

WP-3Sqrd

Hello all,

I'm hoping to get some feedback on why my theme is not being approved and what I can change to help with it. I have received the very generic response back of:

First off, just wanted to say thanks for the upload. After reviewing your item there's some things that need improvement before they will be accepted. Unfortunately, we have very strict requirements for our templates. 1. This template has a good start but, again since we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics such as graphics, layout, colors, etc. 2. In term of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality there needs to be more attention to details and improvements should be made accordingly. 3. Also, we'd like to see you put more into the preview images and thumbs rather than a screenshot of the theme. We hope this was helpful feedback and you can work to improve this template. As always we encourage re-submission after changes/improvements have been made. Thanks! – MOJO Support

I emailed asking for more specific details, and received a small response back and made the corrections they suggested, then it was rejected again. Any help would be great as I look forward to being part of this community.

The theme demo is at: http://pholio.wp-3sqrd.com/dark/

Thanks,
    Darryl

LittleMikey

It really looks nice!

I think you should change your home page. Only images are not effective enough.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.