The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,219 People using Mojo
353,549 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Hey Sellers! You can now update your items!

Forums General Hey Sellers! You can now update your items!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Ruven 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

We figured you guys might like to know you can now update your items. ;) Go ahead login to your account, submit changes/updates/edits and you'll be all set. The process is much better for the sellers and the review process will be lightning fast. 

Thanks for your patience, we know you've been waiting a long time!

Ruven

>.<

nathrat

Cool, but I know I had already submitted an update for my Lexington Theme last week. Should I resubmit it as a change, or is it already in the process of being added. I don't want to submit again if you guys already have it. Sorry, just anxious to get the update up as it's a pretty significant change. I know you guys have your hands full right now.

Looking forward to using this tool in future updates though.

Also, I hope this doesn't bump items to the front of new items. I don't think updated items should get fresh frontpage exposure, especially for some insignificant update.

p.s. the buttons to submit a reply in this forum are still jacked.

VodkaTonic

YES! Finally. 8)

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Thought you might like this update! Ha

Sanaa Themes

Finally. Thanks guys. It will be much easier now.

infuse

Is it also possible to submit changes without having to re-upload all files and re-filling the whole form? Sorry, I don't want to moan arround but I thought it would be a little bit easier to make changes.

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

@Nathrat – Sorry for some reason I thought that update was complete on the Lexington theme. You're the change is significant, you did an amazing job! No need to re-upload. Also, for the homepage exposure, yes for now those will go back up on the home page. The reason being, is we've seen what a positive impact new versions of themes have on items so we want to encourage sellers to keep their items up to date. For doing so, we think another round through the homepage is deserved. 

@Infuse – Yes just go to the “My Uploads” section in your account and click to edit any of your items. You can go through and simply make changes to anything within your item. We'll be notified of the change and we'll approve it from there. Give it a try and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

Let us know what you think!

Ruven

So when I'm in “My Uploads” I click on “Submit Change”, right? This takes me to the page “Upload New Item”. Do I just pick my category there (e.g. WordPress) and fill out only the fields that I want to change?

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

@Ruven: Yes, that's right but it should pull up the item upload form already filled out with the info and you can simply make changes. I just checked on my end and it seems to be working ok for me. I'll have the crew take a look ASAP. 

nathrat

@jrazzle

You make a good point about the updates being rewarded, I guess what I meant was “fixes”. For instance from time to time an author might need to “fix/adjust” a line of code or something. I just know I wouldn't want to bump somebody off of the homepage simply because I needed to address a small issue with a file.

Also I took a look at the submit a change feature and my layout theme seems to work as you described, with the content filled out with the current details, however my other theme just takes me to the upload new item start.

infuse

oh ok, thats pretty nifty – however it works for me only on minivee – with Quasar and colorsplash the Form to update is empty:-(

wpexplorer

This is good stuff. thanks!

bravo :)

Ruven

Hm, ok so Sellers > My Uploads > “Digitalis – Business and Portfolio WordPress Theme” Submit Changes takes me to the “Upload New Item” page. When I click on “WordPress” there I get an empty form with a green notification box that read ” To begin your upload, fill out the form below”.

Does anybody has the same problem?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.