The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

111,768 People using Mojo
308,921 Downloaded items
1861 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Hi de hi Campers.

Forums Introduce yourself! Hi de hi Campers.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  robbydesigns 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

robbydesigns

Hi everyone, I’ve been here a while but never got around to visiting the forum; I’m Robby, a freelance web designer – designer being the operative word cuz I’m not too hot on code.

I’ve already upped a couple themes (PSD’s) to Mojo and hope to do more when I have time. The Mojo guys are a great bunch and as long as it doesn’t get clicky like TF then I’ll be a happy bunny. 

Look forward to getting to know you all, check out my (gratuitous link) freebies on DeviantArt: robbythedesigner.deviantart.com , keep your eyes peeled on Mojo for some of my premium works. 

Laterz . 

johnnygrunge

Hey robby,

loving you design work!!!

Since you are more of a designer, would you be interested in doing some joint forces work???

nathrat

Hi, Just checked out your designs. I think once those are coded you’re going to have some sales on your hands, good job.

robbydesigns

Hi everyone and thanks for the nice comments, I am looking for a HTML guy but I do need to see some of your work first. I have many ideas for themes (2 of which are already up on MojoThemes) so I’m ready to earn some £ if you are. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.