The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,220 People using Mojo
353,550 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

how long does it take

Forums General how long does it take

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Brady Nord 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

PWD

I uploaded a theme on the 9th to be reviewed and sold here. It is now almost the 12th. I was wondering how long does it normally take the reviewers to check out an item? I don't see anything in the account section showing how much longer it will take. Does it normally take a few days or weeks?

Sweet Themes

This should be in an FAQ somewhere, it comes up quite frequently.

Usually, I'd say the review time is about three days.  Can be quicker, can take a little longer, depends I presume on how submissions the MOJO team are having to deal with.

Diabolique

Well, they probably still have a New Year's celebration or it's just a champagne hangover :)

I'm waiting 10 days.

Design-Saga

Yea expect 5-7 days usually.  Sometimes a theme slips and is forgotten.  Happened to me a couple of times so the best thing to do is send a support ticket.  

They are usually quick to answer support tickets so you should see it finished in the next day.  I currently have an HTML/CSS in the queue also but not sure if it will be accepted or not.. I don't really like how it turned out.

http://www.designsaga.com/them…..tml/raijin

P.S. – They usually do not work weekends so keep that in mind.

Sweet Themes

Design-Saga said:

I don't really like how it turned out.

You shouldn't say that out loud! :D ;)  

Ruven

@Design-Saga Looks fine to me. I just would make the text colors darker to make it more readable.

Anatolie

@Design-Saga you made a great template! Great work! :) Also, it takes them 3-7 days on average however the team has been busy, especially during the holidays :) Just give it some more time or send them a quick email to remind them.

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Hey everyone, just wanted apologize for some slow review times on some items.  There really isn't a quality excuse for it, but with that said the holidays were hectic as they always are and some things slipped through the cracks.  

We have learned our lesson and are really working on improving the speed of the review process. 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.