The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,219 People using Mojo
353,549 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

How many hours do you spend in front of the computer in 24h?

Forums General How many hours do you spend in front of the computer in 24h?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Sanaa Themes

Just curios, how many hours do you spend in front of the computer in 24h?

Rubin

That's a hard question. It's all depending on how much work I've got and how I feel. Sometimes I sit 8-12h straight in front of the computer…some days just 1-2 hours. That's the good part of being self-dependent

Rubin

That's a hard question. It's all depending on how much work I've got and how I feel. Sometimes I sit 8-12h straight in front of the computer…some days just 1-2 hours. That's the good part of being self-dependent

Anonymous

omg, too many!

I teach a form of martial arts which means I do admin for that business plus I am a relatively popular freelance web designer which obviously takes a lot of time on the computer. The total has to be around 12,13 hours per day but I am looking to get a studio job and thus can give up teaching martial arts once and for all and just concentrate on design which I'll do 8 hours a day and live happily ever after. 

btw, you never said how long you spend..?

Anonymous

omg, too many!

I teach a form of martial arts which means I do admin for that business plus I am a relatively popular freelance web designer which obviously takes a lot of time on the computer. The total has to be around 12,13 hours per day but I am looking to get a studio job and thus can give up teaching martial arts once and for all and just concentrate on design which I'll do 8 hours a day and live happily ever after. 

btw, you never said how long you spend..?

Anatolie

Hm… A LOT.

Anatolie

Hm… A LOT.

Sanaa Themes

@robbydesigns

I didn't say because I want to see how others do?

7-8 hours sleep,

4 hours eat, feed my dog, go to the gym,10 min breaks from the computer and other stuff

12 hours including weekends when if I go somewhere I take my laptop and the wireless with me.

Sanaa Themes

@robbydesigns

7-8 hours sleep,

4 hours eat, feed my dog, go to the gym,10 min breaks from the computer and other stuff

12 hours including weekends when if I go somewhere I take my laptop and the wireless with me.

Anonymous

Sanaa said:

@robbydesigns

7-8 hours sleep,

Fair enough, you eat for 4 hours? Hungry dud lol.

I don't work weekends because I wouldn't want to get bored with design but I know it works okay for some so good luck.

Hope I didn't offend you, it's hard to word forum posts sometimes without people taking it the wrong way. 

Anonymous

Sanaa said:

@robbydesigns

7-8 hours sleep,

Fair enough, you eat for 4 hours? Hungry dud lol.

I don't work weekends because I wouldn't want to get bored with design but I know it works okay for some so good luck.

Hope I didn't offend you, it's hard to word forum posts sometimes without people taking it the wrong way. 

Sanaa Themes

@robbydesigns

No, no, you didn't offend me.

You make me laugh. :)

I mean I do all that stuff in 4 hours. lol:))

Stupid mistake. :)

Sanaa Themes

@robbydesigns

Anonymous

Sanaa said:

@robbydesigns

ha ha, wish I could spend 4 hours doing stuff like that but I usually get my head down and work, with little breaks to surf the net and do Admin. 

Anonymous

Sanaa said:

@robbydesigns

ha ha, wish I could spend 4 hours doing stuff like that but I usually get my head down and work, with little breaks to surf the net and do Admin. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.