The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,199 People using Mojo
353,534 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

How much you earn on Mojo-themes?

Forums General How much you earn on Mojo-themes?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DariDesignagent 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Smartik
    Hello friends. I have some questions. How much you earn selling themes here on mojo?. How much sales you have? You sell quick or not?

I ask thie beacause I''m new here and I want start to sell themes.

Rubin

Hey, I am an author of mojo since the first days and I can't speak for everyone but if you theme has a lot of features and stands out of the crowd you can make serious money with it. Indeed there are people who don't have a lot of sales but that's common in everything you want to sell, some things sell well some don't. If your theme is somehow special and has a lot of customization options you should be able to make enough money to solely produce themes for mojo. But as I said it all depends on if you provide something the people feel worth buying.

Rubin

Hey, I am an author of mojo since the first days and I can't speak for everyone but if you theme has a lot of features and stands out of the crowd you can make serious money with it. Indeed there are people who don't have a lot of sales but that's common in everything you want to sell, some things sell well some don't. If your theme is somehow special and has a lot of customization options you should be able to make enough money to solely produce themes for mojo. But as I said it all depends on if you provide something the people feel worth buying.

Hi! :)

You can earn good money with WordPress themes and I think they don't neccessarily need a lot of customization options. It's not about the quantity of features. What can sell your theme is mainly its design. Does it have a good contrast, does it have the right visual? Can it look professional yet has a personality? 

Of course, there has to be features that can change the colors, that can add different sliders, BUT first and foremost – in my opinion – is the look.

But your question was how much – I have no problem revealing that :) ) I earned cca $230 for one theme I have here for 2 months. It was selling best first couple of days and now it sells here and there. 

But I see now why my theme is not appealing to a larger market and that’s why I’m creating something new now. Got to keep going and with every theme, there is a lot to learn.

Hi! :)

You can earn good money with WordPress themes and I think they don't neccessarily need a lot of customization options. It's not about the quantity of features. What can sell your theme is mainly its design. Does it have a good contrast, does it have the right visual? Can it look professional yet has a personality? 

Of course, there has to be features that can change the colors, that can add different sliders, BUT first and foremost – in my opinion – is the look.

But your question was how much – I have no problem revealing that :) ) I earned cca $230 for one theme I have here for 2 months. It was selling best first couple of days and now it sells here and there. 

But I see now why my theme is not appealing to a larger market and that’s why I’m creating something new now. Got to keep going and with every theme, there is a lot to learn.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.