The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,254 People using Mojo
353,568 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Howdy…

Forums Introduce yourself! Howdy…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Flash_Cart

Sean Sr. here from Austin, TX. 28yrs old, Husband of 6 years, Father of two awesome jr. coders/designers (hehe).

I have been selling my stock flash, themes, audio instrumentals, & graphics since 2007 on my own website, Envato's marketplaces and now some of my new works will be available here on Mojo-Themes too. The files I have for sale here are exclusive to mojo-themes.  WP Marketplace has been approved here and another, WP Store, is in the que somewhere that has some nice new features. e.g. (Slider, Sortable Product displays, etc)

Thanks to the MJ-Themes staff for the warm welcome & the customers for making my first file here a “Popular Item” after it's first two weeks on MJ-Themes!

Additionally, I have several plugins and a beta release of a CMS I'm working on over @ RoqStar.net.

Cheers.

Sean Sr.

Weblusive

Welcome to our community, Sean. Glad to have you here with us! Wish you best of luck with your existing and upcoming works, I believe the more quality work we produce the more popular will become Mojo!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.