The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,254 People using Mojo
353,568 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Is Purchasing Broken Right Now?

Forums General Is Purchasing Broken Right Now?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MBMedia 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MBMedia

I see people both on these forums and on twitter talking about having problems with payment and with actually downloading themes. At the same time my sales went from a very consistent 4-6 a day to zero for a couple days now. These two things together make me wonder: Is something broken with purchasing right now?

Iz
    Key Master

Hi MBMedia!

You are correct! We are aware of the situation and we are running around to fix these issues. In the process we are currently fixing sales. We can see what sales are made and will be setting your earnings right. Thank you so much for  letting us know and allowing us to fix this error! We apologize for the inconvenience and confussion we have caused.

Thanks!

Isaac

-MOJO Support

MBMedia

No problem, it was just one of those things where I figured I should say something just in case my conclusion was correct and the problem wasn't noticed. If you guys already have a handle on it though then I'll just shut up and let you guys do what you do :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.