The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,229 People using Mojo
353,559 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

July Withdrawal Still Pending?

Forums General July Withdrawal Still Pending?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Feriswheel 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

weborithm

Hi, should we be aware of some issue with withdrawals being disbursed? Or am I the only one?

rkquest

You're not the only one. I'm also waiting for the withdrawal I made early this month. I thought payouts are processed on the 15th of the month. It's just a day late though so I'm not panicking. :)

Also waiting.

BinIdea

I dont have money for withdrawal, but I have another thing to wait for, my psd item is still pending though it was upload around 2 weeks ago ! Contact them many many times but no response at all ! What a bad support !

henerz

I am waiting also…

wpEventsnet

I made a request on 30 July and still waiting…

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey guys, yes I'm sorry yesterday as we processed withdrawals PayPals site was giving us back an error each time we tried to process it. It would take 6-7 times before one would go through. Most withdrawals were completed but for those of you that didn't, our apologies. I will make sure each of you have yours today. 

Thanks for your patience and sorry again for the trouble. 

weborithm

Got it. Thank you!

Qodux

The same here… Yesterday I should receive the payment for the last month. I see that there was an withdrawal of $… from my mojo ballance, which is exactly the amount of money I set, but I have nothing in my paypal account and neither received any message. I am waiting…

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

@whoathemes – Just checked again. Can you take a look now?

Anyone making progress?

rkquest

Still waiting here.

@JRFarr – you mean you process each payout one at a time? That sounds like a lot of work. :D Doesn't Paypal have this mass payout feature?

Qodux

Hi J.R. Farr,

All it's fine now. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

WhoaThemes

bloggingzine

The same here. Before the end of July I submited a withdrawal request to my funds which was $110 at that time. Today is Agustus 17 I didn`t get my money :( (

ChrisPaul

I haven't received my money in my Skrill account either, still waiting patiently :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.