The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,077,117 People using Mojo
353,488 Downloaded items
2129 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Lingerie theme is too sexy..

Forums Item Feedback Lingerie theme is too sexy..

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

WARNING: Don't view if you're under 18 or easily offended.

I have been working on this Lingerie website template design in my spare time for months now and am ready to go sell it but Mojo-Themes admin says it's too racey and need some feedback on what images you find are too sexy – or maybe I should just change it to be old ladies with dressing gowns ;-)

http://a.yfrog.com/img734/5159….." alt=”Lingerie website template” />

Weblusive

Good job on the design and the girls are fabulous, however you might want to find girls with more closed-style lingerie :) And add some afroamerican ones, all of them are white :)

Anonymous

Image: http://a.yfrog.com/img734/5159/84087013.jpg

@Weblusive Thanks mate, I was thinking along those lines. btw there is a coloured lady – in fact she became my 'favourite' and is used for the lightbox zoom…though I'm gonna have to changer that because it's too racey  :-(

weborithm

Yet, they allowed another WordPress theme on which shows just as much skin?! It's currently in the most popular section.

Mojo Crew: What's the difference between a bikini and underwear? Please don't tell me it's the context the outfit is used in.

@Robby, try using more subtle images perhaps?

Anonymous

@weborithm, I since used different images and am still waiting for Mojo to review it.

Anonymous

I uploaded it to Mojo two weeks ago, hopefully it will be reviewed (and accepted) soon..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.