The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,261 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Looking for a Designer for Awesome Projects (preference for russian-speaking)

Forums Joint Forces Looking for a Designer for Awesome Projects (preference for russian-speaking)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  merakidesigns 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

themex

Hi, i’m looking for a designer to make really awesome wordpress projects (themes with unique functionality). I have tons of ideas for themes that need to be implemented – the main problem is that i’m a coder and design is a hard thing for me, i prefer coding anyway.

The share is 40/60 (but i need perfect PSDs, sprites and minor help with support). I can guarantee the profit.

Preference for russian-speaking because it is easier to explain what i want to see in the result.

Please write me at ahnianikov(at)gmail.com

Hey!  how are u?  I am designer from mojo and TF. I am also looking for a partnership, some good code who can make wp/html/joomla from my psd

I design, stores, admin, creative, corporative, resume, photography websites templates.

I want 50/50 for ever for every single item. You can see my portfolio here and i also can send u some of my work at TF.

Please write me back! Regards.

my portfolio is http://www.merakidesigns.com

you can talk to me on skype, merakidesigns

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.