The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,188 People using Mojo
353,526 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Looking for a theme like…

Forums General Looking for a theme like…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  robert sullivan 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alex m

Hi all!

I’m looking for a wordpress theme like http://www.guru.com. (With DB users, DB jobs, Ratings, Apply jobs…)

It should be as similas as possible, but i will use it for other porpouse.

Someone knows a similar theme?

Thanks in advance.

Iz
    Key Master

Alex,

Your best bet is probably a Parallax style. It all depends on what CMS you are looking for too. We have many themes that would likely work for you. I would start by taking a look at our most popular item page to see if there is anything that catches your eye. It’s important to remember that these are the framework of a website and to get exactly what you want you will need to make some custom changes.

Almost more important than a theme that is going to match up perfectly for what you need, you’ll want to purchase your theme from a seller that is active with support and updates. That is why we recommend that every buyer looks at the comments, because that is where you will be getting support.

Thanks!
    Isaac
    -MOJO Operations

If you are looking for all these features DB users, DB jobs, Ratings, Apply jobs etc than try out magento themes, they provide variety of themes and also you can customize them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.