The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,219 People using Mojo
353,550 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Looking for a WordPress Designer

Forums Joint Forces Looking for a WordPress Designer

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

alexball

Hey all,

I am a WordPress developer and I'm looking to team up with a graphic designer to put some products on Mojo Themes. Let me know if you have any designs that you need coded up!

Alex

Anonymous

Hey Alex, I've got a few themes on here as PSD's, could do a joint forces if you're up for it but I need someone who has a few examples of their work and can get it done within weeks not months. Also, I could do with the same person to do some work for clients so if you charge a sensible rate we could help each other out here. 

alexball

Hey Robby,

I just responded to your email address, I can definitely get these done in weeks, and we can get them up and rolling quickly.

Alex

Anonymous

Nice one, let's get going..

I'm designer contact me

jack123

Word press is mainly used in seo field.Our system wordpress designer offers custom WordPress web design and customization for your site. WordPress has grown to be the largest self hosted blogging site in the world.word press is an open source and it contains a large community also.WordPress is the best way for blogging.

I would like to build a site on WordPress (not simply just a blog) but need an editing program to do it. I was told Dreamweaver wouldn't work or isn't suggested. I am not a web designer. Looking for something user-friendly and simple. What program should I use?

Elegant” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”>http://www.elegant-wordpress-t…..gt;Elegant WordPress Theme

dreamweaver

Anonymous

Elegant WordPress Theme

There is a thing called 'SiteGrinder' that supposedly converts PSD to WP, aint tried it myself though. Other programs too apparently – try Google 'PSD to WordPress'.

carljadaa

I am a web designer in need to get hired by a developer. Contact me if anyone is interested!

carljadaa

My portfolio is available at http://mintworks.me

JohnRaj

Hello Alex! You have hired a Word press designer and get your work successfully. If you again in need then PM me, I am an experienced Word press Designer and want to offer my services.

WordPress” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”>http://www.seonext.com/wordpre…..;Wordpress designer

Anonymous

@AlexBall

What happened mate, I haven't heard from you in months.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.