The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,219 People using Mojo
353,549 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Made a sale, amount didn’t add to my total balance.

Forums General Made a sale, amount didn’t add to my total balance.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Qodux 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rkquest

I got an email today that I made a sale from one of my themes. I knew my balance from yesterday because I checked it. But when I checked my balance today, the amount from the latest sale didn't add. So I checked my statistics and added all the sales form my previous withdrawal and I was right. My balance was short. Can you please fix this. Thanks.

rkquest

Man, I'm having a reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyy hard time getting in touch with Mojo-Themes. I got one response from email that they're looking into it but after that, still no fix. Tweets get ignored, this forum post gets ignored. How hard is it to update total balance to include 2 sales that weren't counted? This is getting really frustrating. I know it's just a few bucks but to me it matters. How can I trust my future items to you guys if things like this happen and don't get attention?

rkquest

I just made another sale and still no change in my current balance. This is messed up.

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey rkquest, sorry for the delay in response to you. Due to the Holiday, most of our staff has been off. Anyway, in regards to your issue, we're right in the middle of trying to replicate this issue. We did find that our database is storing the correct information but the total is not being displayed correctly on the front end. We believe it could be in part because of our agressive caching system we have in place on the front end and the back end of our application. We appreciate you making us aware of this issue and again I apologize that this time of year we have been slow to reply.

We are currently still working on this now and we'll more to update you with most likely with a reply to your support ticket. Let us know if you have any further questions in the meantime and thanks for your patience! ;)  

rkquest

Thanks JR. Even if you don't have the solution yet, sometimes just letting people know that you are getting their message helps a lot.

Qodux

Hi. If you'll log out and after log in then the correct balance will be displayed…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.