The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,188 People using Mojo
353,526 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Maggie theme, don’t know how to add categories to black bar on homepage

Forums General Maggie theme, don’t know how to add categories to black bar on homepage

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Loss McBlocked Spam 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sutekh

I created 6 categories but I don't know how to make them show up on the home page black bar.

setharoonie

Hi there,

Thank you very much for trying to ask the seller first and then asking us for support. We can try our best to help you with this request. We are assuming you want to add categories to the “main navigation” (black bar as you called it). WordPress may read Primary menu.

Head to “appearance” –> “Menus”

Just like you see here on your dashboard: http://cl.ly/image/1g1s032i0l03

You may select what menu at the top of the page. You will see what is displaying on your main menu here.

On the left hand side you will see two fields which you can add Pages and Categories: http://cl.ly/image/1U1O3I3w0x1O

That's it! This is how you add categories to the menu of your choice!

Let us know if our ideas may have the answers and solution to your question. If not we can take a look.

Thanks!
    -MOJO Support

Sutekh

Thanks alot. That worked. I have another problem now. I use the maggie social counter widget. And when I put in my twitter name the button disappears.

Sutekh

Also the bottom of my homepage doesn't show up. The two widgets and the copyright section all of that is missing. What's going on why is this so glitchy. I don't even have many plugins.

Sutekh

It's the coding or something with the theme, all plugins disabled and it's not fixed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.