The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,073,462 People using Mojo
353,465 Downloaded items
2128 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Mike’s Tuesday CS: GO Betting Tips

Forums Joint Forces Mike’s Tuesday CS: GO Betting Tips

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  csskingo 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

csskingo

Welcome to my first article about cheap csgo skins for sale  betting, the true daddy of esports gambling. Let’s attempt to beat the bookies this Tuesday 7th of June. Before we get into the tips, check out our offer with Ladbrokes. A free bet up to £50 for new customers. Terms and conditions apply etc, but for new customers they’ll match your bet, just put in code F50 when prompted and click via one of the links on Dexerto.

This is a first for me as I’m all about the quick wins, but right now on Ladbrokes you get Fnatic at 4/1 to win the entire E-League tournament for season 1. For a team of that calibre, that’s bloody excellent odds. They’ve not had Olofmeister recently though injury, but I’d expect him back for the later stages of the tournament in order to dethrone the Brazilian’s of Luminosity Gaming.

The first day of the E-League matches aren’t offering incredible value, so how about Astralis to lose to CLG, not once, but twice? My logic behind this is that Karrigan from the Danish squad is still travelling to the us after being initially denied a visa. It means that they’ll be using Zonic for the first day of matches, which means an upset is very possible. At 35/1 to win two maps, that’s insane value. If you’re not feeling brave, I’d wait to find out which map CLG end up choosing before betting.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.