The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,229 People using Mojo
353,559 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Mojo Stock Photos

Forums General Mojo Stock Photos

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  weborithm 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

wpexplorer

I think it would be cool if Mojo Themes had a directory of stock photos that people could use on their demo sites. :)

Weblusive

+1, Great idea!

Weblusive

+1, Great idea!

Anonymous

Hey AJ, a little while ago they got me to make some assets (business cards etc not photos) yet I've never seen them added to the site so maybe they have something planned..?

In the mean time, try SXC or Photos8 mate or do what I do and creep like hell around your favourite photographers on DeviantArt ;-)  

Anonymous

Hey AJ, a little while ago they got me to make some assets (business cards etc not photos) yet I've never seen them added to the site so maybe they have something planned..?

In the mean time, try SXC or Photos8 mate or do what I do and creep like hell around your favourite photographers on DeviantArt ;-)  

weborithm

AJ Clarke said:

I think it would be cool if Mojo Themes had a directory of stock photos that people could use on their demo sites. :)

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. It's so hard to find good images, I mean without going through a million first and it can be a huge time drain too! This could save all of us hours, even days at times!

weborithm

AJ Clarke said:

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. It's so hard to find good images, I mean without going through a million first and it can be a huge time drain too! This could save all of us hours, even days at times!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.