The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

1,646,839 People using Mojo
353,388 Downloaded items
2128 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Moneybookers/Skrill gone?

Forums General Moneybookers/Skrill gone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Themetorium 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Synesthete

Are withdrawing money through Moneybookers is no longer available? From dropdown menu i can only choose Paypal…

Really, withdrawing money on MT should be much easier ;{

Iz
    Key Master

Hi There,

We apologize that this is no longer an option. We had tried the system to make it easier for a few sellers. But it turned out to be a nightmare for us. We simplified things for us using only PayPal. This system is safest and works the best for our system.

Thanks!

-MOJO Support 

WebInPixels

Damn!

Did you know that Paypal act like a sh*t in some country? Also did you know that PayPal just dont work in some country!? I dont have any paypal, so what should I do now?

Themetorium

This is very bad. I joined recently and discovered that the Skrill is no longer supported. 
    I have several themes that I wanted to sell here but at the moment, this site is useless to me. 
    I think this is for everyone to know that PayPal does not work in many countries. Also in my country. 

I have been selling themes on another site, and they support skrill, which works well. 
    I hope MojoTheme find a solution to this problem. Otherwise, it would be a big money loss for them.

Sorry for my English.

I wish you the best. Have a nice day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.