The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,230 People using Mojo
353,560 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Need a WordPress Developer

Forums Joint Forces Need a WordPress Developer

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  carloshermoso 8 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Have a wordpress theme waiting to be built. Don't have the time to do it myself as other work is taking up my time, this will be done as a collaboration project and added on here. The PSD's are already on here for you to see simply go to my items and look at the simple theme.

GET IN TOUCH!

Anonymous

Same here, I too have PSD's that need coding. 

I'm doing one of them ;)

Anonymous

I know that buddy, that's client stuff, I need a WP person to code my Mojo stuff.

I'd be happy to take a look at the designs. I've been looking for designers to collaborate with to sell themes on this marketplace.

You got mail! :)

Matt Adams
    Participant

I'm up for some WordPress collaborations.

Anonymous

Please take a look at my themes and send me the url(s) of your work, perhaps we can earn a few $ together.

Zee

Hi I'm interested! I can code WordPress but lousy with design :)

I specialize in web standards compliant web sites, using XHTML, CSS and jQuery.

PSD to XHTML, WordPress, Joomla!, HTML mail, Drupal, osCommerce, Magento, ….

Hand coded XHTML Strict markup. Semantic markup used for SEO (search engine optimization). Light-weight tableless CSS layout. Valid XHTML & CSS. Use of clean code.

http://carloshermoso.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.