The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,229 People using Mojo
353,559 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

New Home Page, thoughts?

Forums General New Home Page, thoughts?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Rubin 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

820Media

I finally finished my new homepage. Sort of.

http://820media.net/dev/

Still working on a couple things but today (3rd) I'll upload it to the root.

Only tested on IE8,9,Chrome and FireFox so it “should” work on the others :) Also if you are using firefox when you transition pages do you get a green text shadow for a split second or is it just me?

Thoughts? Thanks!

Anatolie

Looks great, just make the grey text more dark and it will look even more awesome. :)

Anatolie

Looks great, just make the grey text more dark and it will look even more awesome. :)

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Greg, I'm lovin the MOJO plug on the home page. I can get you a small image of the Monster to use next to your Forrst badge. Let me know

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Greg, I'm lovin the MOJO plug on the home page. I can get you a small image of the Monster to use next to your Forrst badge. Let me know

820Media

Brady said:

I can get you a small image of the Monster to use next to your Forrst badge. Let me know

That would be awesome! Please! 

820Media

Brady said:

I can get you a small image of the Monster to use next to your Forrst badge. Let me know

That would be awesome! Please! 

wpexplorer

Looks good. I'm thinking maybe the links on the left should be blocks, so you don't have to hover over the text to click them, but rather they act more as buttons. I also think the main logo should be a link to the homepage.

Either way, looks nice and clean :)

wpexplorer

Looks good. I'm thinking maybe the links on the left should be blocks, so you don't have to hover over the text to click them, but rather they act more as buttons. I also think the main logo should be a link to the homepage.

Either way, looks nice and clean :)

Anonymous

Nice going mate, I love clean design it's goping real well.

If I may throw my 2pence in, I'd make the text a little darker (like Anatolie said) and I'd personally take the blue off the 'Hawkhost' link, why distract for a link to another hosting company?

To answer your question ref Firefox, I have version 3.6.13, I see no green in the transitions but the imaghes scrolling on your home page are jerky (fine in Chrome and IE8) 

BTW you may like this bit of software that previews your work on most browsers:

http://www.my-debugbar.com/wik…..r/HomePage

Anonymous

Nice going mate, I love clean design it's goping real well.

If I may throw my 2pence in, I'd make the text a little darker (like Anatolie said) and I'd personally take the blue off the 'Hawkhost' link, why distract for a link to another hosting company?

To answer your question ref Firefox, I have version 3.6.13, I see no green in the transitions but the imaghes scrolling on your home page are jerky (fine in Chrome and IE8) 

BTW you may like this bit of software that previews your work on most browsers:

http://www.my-debugbar.com/wik…..r/HomePage

Rubin

I love simple designs but if I can give you some feedback then try to put the content in some “box” so the slide-in effect looks even better and the whole theme feels a bit more round and soft. On the pages where there is only text it looks and feels a bit lost. Still great work and keep it up!

Rubin

I love simple designs but if I can give you some feedback then try to put the content in some “box” so the slide-in effect looks even better and the whole theme feels a bit more round and soft. On the pages where there is only text it looks and feels a bit lost. Still great work and keep it up!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.