The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,252 People using Mojo
353,568 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

New Mojo Design

Forums General New Mojo Design

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

820Media

http://dribbble.com/shots/9911…..lack-white

Please can we have a bigger sneak peak :) or one in colour.

and maybe an ETA XD

JR Farr
    Key Master

Ha good catch! Yes, MOJO Themes is getting a complete re-design.

During the end of last year, we talked with several designers and finally teamed up with the ridicuously talented Brian Hoff. You may have seen him dribbblin' or know him from The Design Cubicle.

We're pretty excited about it and as we get closer to having final concepts we'll start posting some teasers before we get ready to launch it. Along with that, the new design share some amazing numbers/statistics to show how much MOJO has grown over the past year.

weborithm

Looks sweet, can't wait for it!

Sweet Themes

Impossible to judge from that snap shot, but it looks more generic and lacking a little of the whimsy the current style brings.

Be interested to see it develop.

Anonymous

ooooooooo….

Sweet Themes

Nice to see it's not just me that likes to concept in black and white though. :)  

JR Farr
    Key Master

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

@SweetThemes – Yeah, you're right it is impossible to see just from that. We're definitely keeping the whimsy we bring but this design will look to set more of a standard, professional look while the fun will be shown through more of the content and smaller places throughout the site.

Anonymous

Personally I prefer (though it's hard to judge from that small 'preview') the colourful version which, to me, shows that Mojo is a friendly place, a fun place to hang round. Just my 2cents.

Ruven

When I understood it right, it will be colorful. Just the dribbble teaser picture is in black and white to not unveil too much of the new design ;p

Anonymous

Thanks Ruven

wpexplorer

DAM – cool stuff. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Everyday I get a little more gitty to unveil the new design.  The bad news is it will probably be a little bit before we launch it since we want it to be perfect.  (At least in our eyes. ha) 

Expect to see some color teasers soon. 

Anonymous

Brady said:

Everyday I get a little more gitty to unveil the new design.  The bad news is it will probably be a little bit before we launch it since we want it to be perfect.  (At least in our eyes. ha) 

Expect to see some color teasers soon. 

Looking forward to it, I'm sure it will be very nice. 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.