The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,188 People using Mojo
353,526 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Nivo Slider Won't Load On Rustik theme

Forums General Nivo Slider Won't Load On Rustik theme

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Iz 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ethiojn

I’ve spent about 3 hours fighting and trying to get this slider to operate !!! the slider image loads … but underneath the 1st image i see the 2nd slider images showing up …

I’ve searched on Google and seen a few different issue as J query needs to be updated or script being incorrect …

If anyone has any advice could you please help me out as this is the 2nd last task i need to complete my website

and if this is a J query issue can you please copy and paste the code here and give me some directions in where to paste this updated code …

BTW my wordpress version is 3.5.1

adastraseo

HI What’s your domain name?

I had a similar issue on my site a few days ago. Do you have a twitter widget  installed on your site?

Thanks

Iz
    Key Master

Hi there!

Can you please leave your support request on the item page under the large preview image. There is a support tab where the seller can see a buyer tag if you have the item in your downloads. They will be notified when you address them. On the forum they may not see it since they are not notified. Good luck and happy developing!

Best,

Isaac

-MOJO Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.