The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,207 People using Mojo
353,539 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Piracy

Forums General Piracy

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sweet Themes 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

OrangeIdea

Hello i am author on themeforest.net

My item http://themeforest.net/item/me…..ate/669886 was Riped and uploaded on this site for sale – http://www.mojo-themes.com/ite…..-template/ . Please delete this item.

ThemePrince

OMG.. that's heavy.

OrangeIdea

urban0id said:

OMG.. that's heavy.

Yes it is ;)

820Media

weborithm

Sorry you were the victim of something like that. Authors like that give any marketplace a bad name. They should be removed.

Brady Nord
    Key Master

OrangeIdea, we are very sorry to hear about this. We work hard on uploads to make sure they are not pirated but as you can imagine it is very difficult to fully know. Thanks for saying something. 

We have since removed the item. 

JR Farr
    Key Master

@OrangeIdea – Thanks for the heads up and please be aware that this is something we do no take lightly. It's sad and unfortunate to see others do this. After seeing your comment early this morning, we instantly removed the item and reversed all commissions to the seller. I also sent you an email apologizing and letting you know we took quick action. 

OrangeIdea

Thank you all for quick respond and quick action :)

Anonymous

Should have been prosecuted, simple as.

Sweet Themes

That's just nasty, not been here a while so not seen this before. Agree with Robbie, theft should be treated harshly as possible.

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Thanks for the feedback on the issue, we hope you understand that it is very difficult to pick out piracy in a theme when it is uploaded. We do extensive reviews when items are uploaded and we are very aware of other items in the industry that are for sale on other marketplaces. Despite all these efforts, it is the marketplace community ( all you people ) that makes stopping piracy most effective. So thanks for your feedback and please let us know if you feel a theme or plugin needs to be looked at in more detail.

On a side note, I can think of around 20 – 30 theme duplicates that we have stopped in the past year. ( Maybe we should create a site dedicated to displaying themes ripped from others. ha )

Sweet Themes

Call it NOJO-Themes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.