The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

1,647,393 People using Mojo
353,410 Downloaded items
2128 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Problem with Euphoria theme

Forums General Problem with Euphoria theme

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Iz 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nightfly

Hi,

after Euphoria theme installation, i receive this error:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /web/htdocs/www.sexandrome.it/home/wp-content/themes/euphoria/library/option-tree/functions/admin/background.php on line 49

PHP version installed on my server is 5.3.18.

Can you suggest me any solution for this issue?

Thanks.

Iz
    Key Master

Sorry about the troubles you're having. Let us point you in the right direction to get your issues fixed. All support for items happens on the actual item page. After posting your issue, the seller will be notified and can assist you. 

(Under the large preview image, click the COMMENTS tab and scroll to the bottom to post your question.)

Note* Take a look at the themes documentation. This is found in the theme package. Right click index.HTML and open in your browser. This is the authors instructions on how to set your theme up like the demo.

Thanks!

-MOJO Support 

Iz
    Key Master

Sorry about the troubles you're having. Let us point you in the right direction to get your issues fixed. All support for items happens on the actual item page. After posting your issue, the seller will be notified and can assist you. 

(Under the large preview image, click the COMMENTS tab and scroll to the bottom to post your question.)

Note* Take a look at the themes documentation. This is found in the theme package. Right click index.HTML and open in your browser. This is the authors instructions on how to set your theme up like the demo.

Thanks!

-MOJO Support 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.