The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,199 People using Mojo
353,534 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Require refund

Forums General Require refund

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 23 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  DAVE BURTON 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi !

My name is Victoria and i need a refund for the purchase I made yesterday! No phone calls available …nothing …i can’t even call and talk to anybody about my refund.

Please, i need my money back asap.

MOJO Themes

This is the invoice!!! So u guys can be more helpful.

Invoice

2159 South Business Park Drive

Draper, Utah

sales@mojoness.com

Attention:

DATE: 04/07/2016

ORDER TOTAL: $39.00

DESCRIPTION: Personal – Blog WordPress Theme – $39.00 – QTY 1

Thanks again!

Victoria

Hello, I bought a template called ‘WP Auctions’, but when I try to download it nothing append, so I wanna my money back, please.

Payo Themes

Hi all,

If someone  have an issue with any kind of template, i do custom services like: installation wp/joomla and i will be glad to help you.

Can contact me on PM

Cheers.

Kelly Hall

Hi,

I am writing to request a refund. I recently purchased a theme and have been unable to download the file. When I click to download the file nothing happens. In addition, I have been unsuccessful in getting in contact with the seller for support.

Thanks,

Kelly

Hello Support,

I would like a refund of the theme i bought,  due to the fact of delays in response.

MatchThemes

Hi,
    Try to contact the theme author via the Support tab on the item page or send him a Private message. I’m sure he will send you the theme files.

I have bought theme from another website because of all this delay.
    I want you to refund me my money back, I don’t want anything else.
    Thank you.

Tracy H

I purchased a template from you 10 days ago, have contacted customer support.  I will be tweeting and posting on your FB page until you refund my money.  If you are looking to purchase a template from this company be warned!  They are fraudulent!

DAVE BURTON

everybody needs to claim their money back from paypal, you are protected by ‘PayPal Buyer Protection’ they will reimburse you.

you can report the problem in your PayPal Resolution Centre and we may be able to investigate the issue for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.