The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,158 People using Mojo
353,501 Downloaded items
2129 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Revolution Slider on Bulletpress

Forums General Revolution Slider on Bulletpress

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HB-Themes 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Hb,

Just want to ask about revolution slider setting on Bulletpress. How can i set up the slider as a homepage just like on the live demo version.

I’ve tryin to put the slider on post,page,categories…it works but the looks don’t have similarity with the live demo version…

Where should i put the slider? on page? just like on your documentation? but the slider only works when i click the page…not as a homepage

you should make some youtube vid, so we can have better understanding to configure this slider.

Lookin forward for your reply…..

HB-Themes

Hello,

We’re so sorry for this late reply, but we are not checking out the forums that often.
    If you have any further questions please send us an email on support@hb-themes.com

To answer your question: You should create a new slider then in the Import/Export section import the homeslider.txt file located in the BulletPress Demo Import folder.
    When that’s done, preview the slider to check out if it’s looking like it is on our demo.
    If it is, then it’s time to attach it to a post/page. Create a new page and select the previously created/imported slider under the Revolution Slide setting. Preview the page and check if it’s appearing.
    If it is, then go to Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays > A static page and choose the previously created page.
    That is now your homepage and it’s showing the Revolution Slider.

Thanks,
    HB-Themes

HB-Themes

Just to mention, you should have the images imported in the media library before you import the Revolution Slider, otherwise the images will not appear.

Thanks,
    HB-Themes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.