The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,234 People using Mojo
353,564 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Rooling Corporate -THEME

Forums General Rooling Corporate -THEME

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  flgirl 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

flgirl

Hi,

Trying to use this them and the sliders and showcases and there is just no tutorial, no support…not even a widget guide which I get with other theme providers. 

Can I get a little help here?  

Trying to upgrade a Law Firm Site.

weborithm

From the theme description, it seems that you enter your Slides in the “Slides” custom post type. So look in your menu, on the left, for an item that says “Slides” or similar. Click Add New and follow the instructions there.

Also, look for the theme's “Theme Options” to see what they have on offer for customisation.

Hope that helps.

Have you tried leaving a comment on the theme page to get in touch with the author?

flgirl

Yes I have and haven't heard back regarding this issue in question. There is no where in the slides area to upload images, it's just not easy and there is no tutorial or directions.   I have 3 other premium themes and 3 other free themes that I manage so I believe I'm capable of understanding.  

weborithm

Just trying to help, it's not my theme.

If there's no place to upload themes then perhaps there's a custom field that accepts URL's to uploaded images?

flgirl

Well, I haven't heard back from the developer….there just doesn't seem to be any support for this theme!  I asked for my money back as I like a tad bit of support when buying.  But no replies.

Sweet Themes

Poor, sorry to hear about this.Hope MOJO help you out eventually.

flgirl

No one has helped me and I haven't received a reply back from my emails to the developer for my money back.  Really bad support!!!!

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey there! Just saw this post and wanted to make sure you got in touch with MOJO directly. If the seller of this item is not helping out, we're happy to step in and make sure you're taken care of. You can email our support staff here:

support[at]mojo-themes[dot]com

Thanks!
    JR 

flgirl

Hi there,

I wrote you at this address and have not received a refund.  I advertise for mojo themes on 3 of my websites, but I'm a little disappointed in the support!

Please credit my account!   

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.