The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,254 People using Mojo
353,568 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Rustik don't work with the new WooCommerce update?

Forums General Rustik don't work with the new WooCommerce update?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  joerage 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

FrederikBOSS

I got a serious problem, the Rustik theme, don’t work with the new update of WooCommerce?

What can i do, to fix It? Can i downgrade the WooCommerce?

Or what should i do?

Tim

What version of Rustik are you using? There’s a new version 2.7 that is compatible with WooCommerce 2.0

FrederikBOSS

Where can I download the new 2.7 version?

FrederikBOSS

Got It, thank you :)

alpham

We purchased Rusik on February 18th and it’s now not working due to the WooCommerce 2.0 update. Please provide a theme download that supports WooCommerce 2.0 update. Thank you.

FrederikBOSS

Hi Alpham,

You need to download the new update, you do it under download.

It worked for me

alpham

Download the link that we already downloaded?

FrederikBOSS

Yeah I did it, and it worked for me

alpham

Thanks for the heads-up… since we downloaded it on February 18th with the crash on March 9th, it wasn’t clear that an updated theme was already in place. Thanks again.

rent luggage

I tried the instructions above and received this error message. Please help.

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

rent luggage

Also, I have googled some stuff and think I am now onto the issue of this error message:

Destination folder already exists. /home/content/28/9949228/html/wp-content/themes/rustik/

alpham

when uploading theme, browse through the zip-file into themes. Then upload the theme version 9zip) from there. the problem is probably uploading the entire zip-file rather than the zip from the theme folder in the main zip.

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Thanks for helping out each other on the forum guys but just so you know you can ask for item support from the seller on the item page. The seller will be notified and can help you out with any issues. They also have their own support forum setup as well. :D

rent luggage

alpham, what is version 9zip, I am only seeing version 1.6x or 2.

alpham

go into woo2.0 and then find the theme from there… upload the rustik zip within the woo 2.0 folder of the zip.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.