The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,234 People using Mojo
353,564 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Seller Support Staff

Forums Seller Tips Seller Support Staff

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MonkeeThemes 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Hey everyone, I wanted to see what everyone’s thoughts were about the new seller support staff functionality added. We wrote a blog post yesterday highlighting the new feature and I really hope everyone takes advantage of it.

Let me know your thoughts about this.

MonkeeThemes

I think it’s a good idea even if I won’t use it for now as I am the only one providing support :)

On the side note (and apologies if it sounds rough , I am pretty new to Mojo and I do believe it’s a great marketplace and have a lot a nice features but I am a bit disappointed seen a lot of bugs from all part of the website. Would it be better to fix pre-existing functions that have bugs and to maintain the site properly before releasing new functionalities?

I have submitted many tickets to help maintain the site but I do not know if it has been looked at, and I am not talking about small styling issues but things like the messages section does not always show the body of it or more importantly the number of sales not properly counted, I have received 34 emails notifications sales and only 26 has been counted, the withdrawal request that is not working. or even maybe spending more time for the SEO, mojo themes appears on the 4th page on google.com with the “wordpress themes” as keyword. Things like that that would bring the marketplace to another level, for now it looks a bit “amateurish”

Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining at all and want to see this marketplace growing stronger but I do believe that it should be taking seriously as you might end up losing a lot of buyers and sellers.

Hope my voice will be heard.

All the best,

David

Brady Nord
    Key Master

MonkeeThemes, don’t worry about offending us. I really appreciate your feedback and I agree with many of your issues you are seeing. To help give some perspective on number of sales, notifications, etc we have been adding many servers to our infrastructure and have been working on a much more intensive system for cacheing on the site. With the new servers we added, we have been busy fixing small bugs where assets are being delivered from different servers and doing some fine tuning to get everything in sync. I apologize for any frustrations, we feel that with a more robust framework we will be able to perform quicker etc.

Hope this helps paint a picture of what we have been working with. Despite this, I will make sure and take a look further into the points you mentioned.

MonkeeThemes

Thanks for the quick reply Brady, appreciate that!

It seems like you arrive at a breaking point where you have to many users/request, so it is good to know that you are working on it and fixing the problem.

It would be good to have a kind of sticky post on the forum or somewhere that we can track what you are planning to do or doing and so we (user) can help by adding few issues that need fixing.

If you could look at the 2 most important things (Nb of sales, requested money) that would be great. I don’t know if I am the only one experiencing those problem though?

MonkeeThemes

If I can add something else, I would say that there is not enough communication from you or your team, keep us updated on stuff/issues.

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Point taken. I will talk with the team about sales and money as well as get a strategy for communication to the community. I am feeling much better about having these new forums.

Thanks again

MonkeeThemes

Hi Brady,

The earnings I have withdrew last month is still on my account, I have sent a support ticket last week and I received confirmation that I will have it for today… It looks like I am not the only one having this issue. Any info?

Many thanks,

David

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey David, sorry I know the payouts were processed today so I’m looking into this. It looks like what happened is you have multiple withdrawal requests this month. Our policy is to request within the last 3 days of each month and we pay out NET15. In other words, for December commissions you request a withdrawal within the last 3 days of December then we payout January 15th (today). Anyway, we’ll make sure you’re taken care of regardless but just a heads up on why your payment wasn’t processed. ;)

MonkeeThemes

I think you might have a bug here as I requested a withdraw many times last month and the last was on the 30th December but then seeing the money was still on my account I have requested other withdraws this month and it did overwrite the pending one.

I have read the policy and specially requested the money before the month end. Thank you for taking care of that and you should look into this bug if it happens again.

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Hey @MonkeeThemes no there’s not an issue as I can see your requests. I see the one on 12/30 but then you came in and requested more on 1/11, 1/13 and 1/15. If you would have left your original withdrawal request, we would’ve paid you out on the 15th, yesterday but because you came in requested new withdrawals in January, it cancelled your previous request which moved you out of this months payment processing. Does that make sense?

MonkeeThemes

It does make sense now. I did  not know that if you requested another one it would overwrite the previous. It is not written done one the policy. Anyway, next time I’ll know and request only once during the 3 last day.

Thanks a lot J.R, I appreciate the quick move.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.