The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,261 People using Mojo
353,571 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Suggestions?

Forums Item Feedback Suggestions?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa TEMPLATES 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I uploaded my theme last week and got it rejected, so I am looking for some feedback on how to improve.

http://tinyurl.com/787n38s

I really hope you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks for anything!

Anonymous

Surprised you're asking this, your Ferd theme is really nice and pro so how come you make something as basic as this and not see what's wrong. 

Sorry if that sounds harsh; it needs a little life breathed into it. It's coming on nicely but it just looks bare rather than minimal.

hey robby,

how are you?

Thanks for your comment.

I have uploaded a new version of it, but the proccess for the approved is taking a lot.

If its approved i will share the link :)

If it´s not i wont spend more time on this theme.

For your experience guys, when you get a theme reject, do you work on it again or start a new project? Whats more rentable?

Anonymous

Hi Lisa I'm fine thanks. 

As for your theme, I like it but I don't think it will sell as a PSD ever though I could be wrong. I feel it's too clean to be sold just as a PSD so I'd either code it or give it away as a freebie to promote your services or something. I do lots of freebies robbydesigns.com though I rarely get paid work so I'm not so sure if freebies really work as promo tools but…I'm rambling…

Anatolie

Hey Lisa,

I agree with Robby, you should probably either code it into HTML/WordPress yourself or get someone using Joint Forces (http://www.mojo-themes.com/joint-forces/) and get someone else from the community to code it for you and split the profits!

Hope this helped!

I am looking for some one!

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.