The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,207 People using Mojo
353,539 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

support with WP-theme: Evident

Forums General support with WP-theme: Evident

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Iz 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fotostudioxl

Hello,

Wordpress theme: Evident

Thanks for the theme….but we have problems with filling in the site. I think the support and documentation is very limited. We looking for an example how things is managed in the dashboard. Can I receive an extended documentation which will explane the content of the demo-site. Or can I receive the content of the demo-site, than I will see it myself.

Please can you help me with this.

Thanks

Arthur

fotostudioxl

How to make tabs and Toggles :

Only shows in the demo under shortcodes, but there is a lack of documentation how to creates this.

PLEASE GIVE AN ANSWER

Iz
    Key Master

@fotostudioxl

Sorry about the theme not  working as you had hoped.!Each seller has a support forum on the item page. Here they will not be notified, but on this page the seller will be notified.

http://www.mojo-themes.com/item/evident-responsive-multipurpose-theme/

Please allow up to 48 hours for a response because there are many international sellers who may not be on the same time frame. If you are waiting more than that, please contact our support staff and we will be happy to take a look at it! support[at]mojo-themes[dot]com

Good luck and happy devloping!

Thanks!
    Isaac

-MOJO Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.