The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,217 People using Mojo
353,548 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Theme Won’t Download

Forums General Theme Won’t Download

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Caio Leão 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

bryanlewis

I purchased a theme yesterday morning about 28 hours ago and I see the transaction in my Paypal account but I'm not seeing the theme in “my download” section of the website. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Maybe I'm going to the wrong place but I highly doubt it. The path I'm going to is My Account -> Buyers -> My Downloads. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! 

nathrat

I would definitely contact support. There is a link at the bottom of the page here.

bryanlewis

I tried contacting support like 10 times, no such luck. They just told me to clear my cache basically. Not for sure how happy I am with Mojo-Themes so far. This is my first attempt at buying a theme from here and I still can't download anything. 

Brady Nord
    Key Master

bryanlewis, please email me at brady[at]mojo-themes.com and I will be sure you get this. I am really sorry about the problems you are having. 

Thanks

rbuchanan

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm trying to download the “blossomsoft” theme and even though it's free, I went through the whole payment section only to have it not show up in my downloads :(

chrisipa

I have exact the same problem.

I purchased a theme (mokoo) and I see the transaction in my Paypal account  but I’m not seeing the theme in “my download” section of the website.
    Has this ever happened to anyone else? Maybe I’m going to the wrong place but I highly doubt it. The path I’m going to is My Account -> Buyers -> My Downloads.

chrisipa

Brady Nord
    Key Master

Chrisipa, I just emailed you back with a confirmation that this has been taken care of.

Thanks for your patience.

I have just purchased a theme as well. I can see the invoice but not the actual theme. The downloads page is empty!

my username is “manospro”. Please help!

Bryan Tarn

same issues here. purchased a theme and cannot download. Emailed a few times and still no fix.

Global Casa

I have the same problem and no answer from support

same problem for me.

disappointed

Michel

First time user here. Signed up yesterday, paid my theme and I can’t download. I’ve wasted a full day and still no answer from support. Is this a serious site?

MatchThemes

Hi,

Try to contact the themes author via the Support tab on the item page or send him a Private message. I’m sure he will send you the theme files.

Tina Lambert

OMG I paid for theme and 49$ for easy install… I can’t get it installed… signed  for 3 different mojo sites, and still seeking help

MatchThemes

Hi Tina,

Probably you should ask for a refund. Right now on Mojo-Themes site, the response time is very low.

If you need help with the installation, send me a private message and will discuss the details.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.