The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

1,647,379 People using Mojo
353,410 Downloaded items
2128 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Theme Won’t Download

Forums General Theme Won’t Download

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Caio Leão 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

janleah

Wanting to download a theme I just purchased. It’s in my downloads, but the site times out before anything happens. I’ve been trying since noon — wtf Mojo??? You guys used to be awesome!!

Tosin Matti

Hi, I’m having the same issue. I’m a first time buyer I signed up today, paid for my theme and I can’t download.

I hoping this can be resolved very quickly. Im really disappointed. 

janleah

I messaged the developer directly and received the files. This is the only way I know how to get anywhere.

I’m seriously thinking of cancelling my account of 6 years. When there is no customer service or help from the business, I will go elsewhere. Too bad, it used to be a wonderful site.

Hi,

i got the same issue o buy the theme
    REDPLUS – Clean Blog, Magazine & Video WordPress Theme
    and i cant downlaod i waste a day trying  please help me support doent say anything¡¡¡¡

MatchThemes

You can submit a ticket to the mojo team via this link: https://mojosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us . Click the Submit a Request link ( top right corner ) and explain the issue. They will send you the theme files.
    Or contact the theme author and explain the situation.

Caio Leão

Hello,

I bought the Xtreme Mag theme and can not download. I tried on several computers and could not.

What I do?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.