The marketplace for Premium Themes — & — Templates

2,206,254 People using Mojo
353,568 Downloaded items
2115 Marketplace items
2 Green Monsters

Thoughts on improving how you browse the marketplace…

Forums General Thoughts on improving how you browse the marketplace…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  J.R. Farr 9 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

Today I asked how we could improve your browsing experience inside the marketplace. I threw out a few ideas like better search functions, more filtering options, adding a wishlist or queue while browsing themes, etc. 

I also put together a quick poll on our facebook book page. Either leave a few ideas here that would help you or take 30 second to vote on the poll. 

Thanks!

Anonymous

I don't use 2FacedBook but I think Mojo is pretty good as is but I think we could do with a bookmarking system so buyers can bookmark themes and come back later and buy them.  

Anonymous

I don't use 2FacedBook but I think Mojo is pretty good as is but I think we could do with a bookmarking system so buyers can bookmark themes and come back later and buy them.  

HB-Themes

Auto complete (suggestions) on search box would be great :)

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

@Robby – Yeah after asking quite a few people there was the most requests for bookmarking/wishlist feature. It's already been designed out and we'll hopefully been rolling that feature out in the near future!

@BrankoCee – Good suggesstion. It's something I thought would be nice too. For now, there's a few other features that we'll roll out before but I think that would be nice to have as well. 

J.R. Farr
    Key Master

@Robby – Yeah after asking quite a few people there was the most requests for bookmarking/wishlist feature. It's already been designed out and we'll hopefully been rolling that feature out in the near future!

@BrankoCee – Good suggesstion. It's something I thought would be nice too. For now, there's a few other features that we'll roll out before but I think that would be nice to have as well. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.